Eura Visitor e Eura Conference
Two perfect models in situations requiring a seat with a strong personality: in the office, in a conference room or even in the home. Eura Visitor on a slide frame has the addition of comfortable padding and fine stitching that make it ideal as a guest chair in executive offices. Eura Conference with four legs 4 legs is ideal for conference rooms thanks to the numerous details.
- Four different backrest versions: in plastic, in plastic with upholstered panel, in mesh or upholstered.
- Two different and extremely versatile models: Eura Visitor with sled base and Eura Conference with four-legged base, with/without the anti-panic tablet.
- Eura Conference can be equipped with an anti-panic tablet and a steel wire alignment clip
- Class 1IM reaction to fire
- 7-year warranty
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- The seat is made of 10 mm natural beech ply-wood, padded and upholstered.
- The back is made of 10 mm natural beech ply-wood, varnished with aniline or padded and upholstered.
- The plastic back is made of injection molded polypropylene, with a slip-proof finish. It is available in
black or translucid white.
- The Polo mesh backrest is made of a painted steel rod frame, with a diameter of 12 mm, covered with
a mesh of polyester in black or white color.
- The back supports are made of black nylon as standard with black frames; they are in polished
aluminum as standard with chrome-plated frames (in the PP back they are in PP integral molded with
- The structure is made of tubular asform steel frame with diameter of 25x2 mm, varnished or
chrome-plated. All the small components are protected by a black or nickel-plated galvanizing process.
- The padding is made of contoured polyurethane fire-retardant foam with thickness of 45 mm. The thickness of seams comfort seat on Elite version is 55 mm. The density is of 40 kg/m3. The upholstered back has a thickness of 30 mm and a density of 30 kg/m3.
- The top of the arms is made of black “soft-touch” elastomer.
- Conference version: the anti-panic writing tablet is made of black polypropylene; the anti-panic movement is in polished die-cast aluminium (available only for the 4-leg version).
- Conference version: the under-seat is made of injection molded polypropylene and the alignment clip is in steel plate and steel wire of 3 mm thickness (only for the 4-leg version).
- Conference version: the dual-wheel self-braking castors are in reinforced nylon for soft floor or with polyurethane tread
for hard floor. The fixed glides are in reinforced nylon.