Jolly is the ideal multi-purpose chair. With its delicate yet rigorous lines, it combines aesthetic appeal with functionality. The version with swivel steel base is comfortable and elegant for enhancing work environments, communication spaces, conference rooms and the home.
- Quality and elegance of the details
- Characteristic design of the armrests integrated into the structure
- Versatile, thanks to the variants with and without armrests and the numerous bases
- Class 1IM reaction to fire
- 7-year warranty
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- The structure is in tubular steel of different dimensions.
- The padding is in self-extinguishing polyurethane, cold foamed without CFC; average density 50 kg/m3.
- The fixed base on four legs is in tubular chrome-plated steel with diameter 20x1,5 mm with self-adaptable feet.
- The disc-base is in stainless steel with diameter 50 cm. The height is fixed and it can be swivel or swivel with memory return action.
- The 4-star and 5-star bases are in polished aluminium.
- The dual-wheel self braking castors are in reinforced nylon for soft floor or with polyurethane tread for hard floor. The fixed glides are in reinforced nylon.