Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- Seat in beech plywood with padding in self-extinguishing shape-retaining synthetic foam. Backrest with tubular steel frame and Polo elastic mesh (non fire-retardant) or Puma mesh with insert (fire-retardant).
Types of backrest
- High with headrest.
- Sled base in asform tubular steel, powder coated or chromed.
- Five-spoke base in nylon or polished aluminium, with castors or fixed feet. The self-braking swivel castors are in nylon for soft flooring or with polyurethane tread for hard flooring. The fixed feet are in nylon.
- Seat height adjustment with gas cylinder.
- Lumbar support height adjustment.
- Seat tilt with Synchron multiblock mechanism, Synchron multiblock with adjustable seat depth, Synchron multiblock with adjustable seat depth and forward tilt, all with multi-position locking, tilt adjustment, and anti-return safety system.
- Fixed armrests in black integral skin polyurethane.
- Fixed armrests with chromed steel frame and upper surface finish in black integral skin polyurethane.
- Fixed armrests with chromed steel frame and upholstery.
- Adjustable 2D armrests with chromed steel frame and upper surface finish in polypropylene.
- Adjustable 2D armrests with chromed steel frame and surface finish.
- Polyurethane adjustable armrests in the 4D version. Always with “soft touch” elastomer upholstery. (photo 1–4)
- Headrest in upholstered integral skin polyurethane with chromed steel frame.
- Seat cushion with integrated microsprings. (photo5)
Provincia di Treviso
An impressive and multilevel project, for the offices of the Province, in which we have supplied 2000 products.
Designer office, meeting and reception area seats for the Montblanc offices in Milan.
Johnson & Johnson
A format designed for training rooms to be replicated in the international offices of the group.