Link Plus has a chrome-plated steel finish for the backrest, with a special elasticized mesh fabric, and an innovative spring system for the seat, available on request for the entire range. It is the ideal chair for a work environment, where the focus is on elegance and formal rigour.
- Characteristics backrest in Polo mesh with visible chrome-plated steel tube
- Polyurethane or upholstered headrest
- Extra-comfy seat with micro-springs, on request
- Covering in Dani leather
- Contrasting stitching available on request
- Fixed armrests in chrome-plated steel and upper finish in black polyurethane or covered, or 2D or 4D adjustable armrests
- Class 1IM reaction to fire with Puma mesh backrest with insert
- 7-year warranty
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- The seat is made of beech plywood; the padding is made of contoured polyurethane fire-retardant foam with a resinated interposed between the padding and the upholstery. It is available as optional a cushion with microsprings for a greater comfort.
- The backrest consists of a tubular steel structure, chrome-plated in the external parts and varnished with epoxy powders in the hidden structures, upholstered with polyester mesh.
- The backrest of the Link Plus version is without padding. The headrest is in polyurethane, upon request it can be upholstered (see notes), with a structure of chrome-plated steel.
- The tilting movements of the armchair, synchro, synchro with sliding seat, synchro with sliding seat and forward seat tilt adjustment, are multiblock mechanisms, with several locking positions, “fine” tilting adjustment and anti-shock safety system.
- The seat height adjustment is obtained by a gas pump.
- The lumbar support is made of blown polyethylene and it is adjustable in 9 positions with a 50 mm total stroke.
- The fixed armrests are made of black polyurethane or have a chrome-plated steel frame and the finish on the top in black polyurethane or upholstered. The multi-adjustable arms have a chrome-plated steel frame and the finish on the top is made of polypropylene or upholstered or in polyurethane for the 4D version.
- The 5-star base is in reinforced nylon or, upon request, it can be in polished aluminium.
- The dual-wheel self braking castors are in reinforced nylon for soft floor or with polyurethane tread for hard floor. The fixed glides are in reinforced nylon.
- The sled base is made of tubular asform steel with diameter of 25x2 mm, either varnished or polished. The top of the arms is made of black “softtouch” elastomer.