A harmonious shape and sheer comfort are the two fundamental features of the Naxos range of sofas, armchairs and poufs. Top-level finishes and natural proportions enhance these products, bringing the sensations of home living to the waiting room and the office.
- Freely combinable and overarching systems
- Solutions designed to rationalise spaces
- High-performance, eloquently rational and elegantly designed
- Covering in Dani leather
- Class 1IM reaction to fire
- 7-year warranty
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- The structure is of solid wood with tops in wood conglomerate.
- The upholstered parts are in contoured polyurethane foams with differentiated density and are covered by a soft resin fiber which increases the comfort of the seat.
- The legs are in tubular steel grey colored or with a chrome-plated finishing.
- The tables are in tempered glass, sandblasted and varnished, with satin stainless-steel plates;the under-top is in covered wood conglomerate. Available in agglomerate covered with black HPL, 25 mm thick, edged ABS 2 mm thick. The legs are made of tubular steel grey colored or with a chromeplated finishing.