A chair with the utmost comfort, equipped with a “Memory” padded system with a soft return for the backrest, and a comfortable large seat.
Parlament with T&T
- Characteristic padded headrest that embraces the upper backrest
- Executive armchair with high backrest
- "Memory" padding with gradual return
- Seat with micro-springs for greater comfort, on request
- Contrasting stitching available on request
- Covering in Dani leather
- Entirely covered closed armrest or chrome-plated steel open armrest with upper finish in polyurethane or covered
- 7-year warranty
- Adaptable to T&T technology
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- The seat and the back are made of beech plywood; the padding is made of flexible self-extinguishing polyurethane. It is available as optional a cushion with micro-springs for greater comfort.
- The tilting movements of the armchair, synchro, synchro with sliding seat, synchro with sliding seat and forward seat tilt adjustment, are multiblock mechanisms, with several locking positions, “fine” tilting adjustment and anti-shock safety system.
- The seat swivel and height adjustment are obtained by a gas pump.
- The fixed open armrests are realized integral self-tapping polyurethane or with chrome plated self-supporting frame and the upper part is in self-supporting or upholstered. The closed upholstered armrests are made with an insert and panels with birch plywood and fixed on a steel support.
- The 5-star base is in reinforced nylon or, upon request, it can be in polished aluminium. The dual-wheel self-braking castors are in reinforced nylon for soft floor or with polyurethane tread for hard floor. The fixed glides are in reinforced nylon.
- The 4-star base is in polished aluminium, fixed height and NOT swivel.
- The top of the armrests are made of black “soft-touch” elastomer, hardness 50/60 shore A, medium thickness of 3 mm.