The beautiful lines of the PF3 Collection make this a versatile, innovative and especially comfortable addition to any exclusive lounge areas. The PF3’s unique look makes it an exceptional showpiece for any reception area showcasing wonderful design along with comfort.
- PF3 is the result of combining Ares Line experience with the creative genius of Pininfarina
- PF3 is a “green” product to all intents and purposes, 100% disposable
- Modular and elegantly concealed, with an infinite range of combinations.
- white fibre-glass bearing shell
- all metal parts are chrome-plated
He was born in Turin on 28/08/1958. He graduated in Mechanical Engineering at the Polytechnic of Turin, in 1982 and began his activity at Pininfarina.
- The seat shell is made of composite fiberglass frame 9mm thick, polished white as standard.
- The padding is made of beech plywood shell covered with self-extinguishing polyurethane cold foam with an average density of 60 kg/m3.
- The back is made of 20mm thick beech plywood shell covered with self-extinguishing polyurethane cold foam with a thickness of 130mm and a density of 40 kg/m3, with 20mm chrome-plated tubular supports.
- The leg is made of round tubular steel frame, chrome-plated and with polypropylene feet.