Stylos is an armchair with an especially compact footprint. It features moulded ABS sides and armrests with Soft-Touch inserts along with upholstered panels, or wooden panels for the beginnings and endings of rows. The feet include a foldaway mounting attachment.
- Compact sides with armrest in two-component “soft-touch” ABS for maximum comfort
- EXPO side panel, with or without armrest, on beam with feet resting on the floor
- Seat rise mechanism equipped with a damper allowing for completely noiseless tip up
- Backrest and seat are tamper-proof and easily removable, requiring no tool use by maintenance personnel
- Options: seat with micro-springs, configurable on floor-mounted beam or mobile feet, anti-panic writing tablet (left-handed version also available), and anti-panic table behind backrest
- Wide range of accessories available to complete the collection
- Configurable and ISO354-certified acoustic performance
- Easily separable, fully recyclable components
- Wood material certified by FSC® international standard
- Complies with the highest levels of the EN 12727 standard and with the GPP (Green Public Procurement)
- 7-year warranty
- Conforms to the highest international fire reaction standards (Class 1IM for Italy)
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
Dimensionsmeasurements in centimetres
We are the only Italian company offering a 7-year warranty on our products.
For information on the certificates available on the series: Quality and Environment.