This is the beam-base version of the multifunctional Zero9 chair.
The whole Zero9 family is characterized by extreme versatility and customizability.
Available with standing or floor-mounted feet, it features numerous accessories and different available finishes.
- Seat available in 3 variants: scratch-resistant polypropylene in various colours; scratch-resistant polypropylene with padded panel; naturally varnished beech plywood (also self-extinguishing).
- Backrest in 4 variants: in addition to those available for the seats, also available with black nylon frame and covered with polyester mesh.
- Optional accessories: fixed armrests in steel with polypropylene top; anti-panic writing tablet and removable HPL writing tablet with polished die-cast aluminium joint.
- Available on movable foot with fixed seat or with foot fixed to floor and folding seat.
- Beam anchorage clamp made of polished aluminium alloy.
- 1IM-class reaction to fire
- 1-class reaction to fire
- 7-year Warranty
Modelsmeasurements in centimetres
- Seat and backrest in scratch resistant polypropylene in various colours (some self-extinguishing colours available).
- Seat and backrest in scratch resistant polypropylene with panel padded with self-extinguishing shape-retaining flexible polyurethane.
- Seat and backrest in varnished natural beech plywood (also selfextinguishing), available on design in various stains and finishes.
- Backrest formed with black nylon frame covered with polyester mesh.
- Seat supports and backrest in steel plate, supporting cross-member in rectangular steel section, folding legs in steel plate with nylon feet, or fixed leg. (1-2)
- Fixed armrests in steel with top in polypropylene.
- Anti-panic removable writing tablet in HPL. (3)
- Seating side table surfaced in natural beech plywood or white with scratch resistant finish and edging in ABS with satin-aluminium finish.
For all models, the metal frames are coated grey or white as standard. The details and armrests in polypropylene are grey or white as standard.
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.