This is the beam-base version of the multifunctional Zero9 chair.
The whole Zero9 family is characterized by extreme versatility and customizability.
Available with standing or floor-mounted feet, it features numerous accessories and different available finishes.
- Seat available in 3 variants: scratch-resistant polypropylene in various colours; scratch-resistant polypropylene with padded panel; naturally varnished beech plywood (also self-extinguishing).
- Backrest in 4 variants: in addition to those available for the seats, also available with black nylon frame and covered with polyester mesh.
- Optional accessories: fixed armrests in steel with polypropylene top; anti-panic writing tablet and removable HPL writing tablet with polished die-cast aluminium joint.
- Available on movable foot with fixed seat or with foot fixed to floor and folding seat.
- Beam anchorage clamp made of polished aluminium alloy.
- 1IM-class reaction to fire
- 1-class reaction to fire
- 7-year Warranty
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- Seat and backrest in scratch resistant polypropylene in various colours (some self-extinguishing colours available).
- Seat and backrest in scratch resistant polypropylene with panel padded with self-extinguishing shape-retaining flexible polyurethane.
- Seat and backrest in varnished natural beech plywood (also selfextinguishing), available on design in various stains and finishes.
- Backrest formed with black nylon frame covered with polyester mesh.
- Seat supports and backrest in steel plate, supporting cross-member in rectangular steel section, folding legs in steel plate with nylon feet, or fixed leg. (1-2)
- Fixed armrests in steel with top in polypropylene.
- Anti-panic removable writing tablet in HPL. (3)
- Seating side table surfaced in natural beech plywood or white with scratch resistant finish and edging in ABS with satin-aluminium finish.
For all models, the metal frames are coated grey or white as standard. The details and armrests in polypropylene are grey or white as standard.