É la versione su trave della polifunzionale sedia Zero9.
Zero9 è la famiglia di prodotto caratterizzata da una estrema versatilità e possibilità di personalizzazione.
Disponibile con piede in appoggio o fissato a terra, si arricchisce con numerosi accessori e diverse finiture disponibili.
- Seat and backrest in scratch-resistant polypropylene in various colours; seat and backrest in scratch resistant
polypropylene with panel padded with self-extinguishing shape-retaining flexible polyurethane; in varnished
natural beech laminate (also self-extinguishing), available on design in various stains and finishes.
- Backrest formed with black nylon frame covered with polyester mesh.
- Optional accessories: Fixed armrests in steel with top in polypropylene; anti-panic removable writing tablet in
HPL with polished die-cast aluminium joint; seating side table surfaced in natural beech laminate or white with scratch resistant finish and edging in ABS with satin-aluminium finish.
- For all models, the metal frames are coated grey or white as standard. The details and armrests in polypropylene are grey or white as standard
- 7-year warranty
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- The seat is in anti-scratch polypropylene available in many colors, on request with upholstered and padded panel with non-deformable expanded resins with a density of 40 kg / m3, or in 10 mm-thick, natural varnished beech plywood, also available with a surface finish in engineered veneered wood with a choice of finishes.
- The backrest is in anti-scratch polypropylene available in many colors, on request with a panel upholstered and padded with non-deformable foam resins with a density of 30kg/m3, or in 10mm-thick natural varnished beech plywood, also available with a surface finish in engineered veneered wood with a choice of finishes, or with a perimeter frame in nylon and mesh in various colors.
- The backrest supports are in polished die-cast aluminum.
- The supporting beam is in rectangular tubular steel of 80X40X2 mm. The movable legs are made of 8 mm thick sheet steel with loaded nylon feet. The beam connection is in polished die-cast aluminum.
- The beam connection is in polished die-cast aluminum.
- Seat support brackets in pressed steel, 3 mm thick. The techno-polymer parts of the seat are color match with the structure.
- Fixed armrests are in steel with grey polypropylene top.
- The writing table is fixed on the armrest and is HPL grey aluminum color, with die-cast aluminum movement; the interposed small table is made of 8 mm thick HPL, with rounded edges, grey aluminum color.
- The metal structure is standard grey or white.
- All small parts are protected by a galvanizing process