A refined fully upholstered backrest and the multi-adjustable headrest complete the Zero7 range.
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- Seat in beech plywood; shell in dent- and scratch-resistant black polypropylene, padded with contoured, self-extinguishing, flexible polyurethane. Backrest in completely upholstered beech plywood, with contoured, flexible, self-extinguishing polyurethane padding. Lumbar support in polypropylene.
- Five-spoke base with wheels or feet. The base is in black or grey fibreglassreinforced nylon, or in polished aluminium. The dual-wheel, self-braking castors are made of nylon for soft floors, or with a soft polyurethane tread for hard floors. The fixed glides are in reinforced nylon.
- Fixed base with four legs in tubular steel varnished black or chrome
All models, except for fixed-base versions
- Height adjustment of the seat via a gas pump.
- Height adjustment of the lumbar support. (photo 6)
- Models with a swivelling seat can be equipped with multiblock synchron movement, multiblock synchron movement with sliding seat, multiblock synchron movement with sliding seat and forward seat-tilt adjustment, all with multi-position locking, oscillation adjustment and anti-shock safety system.
- Polypropylene headrest with adjustable height and tilt, upholstered and padded with self-extinguishing flexible polyurethane.
- Polypropylene headrest upholstered and padded with self-extinguishing flexible polyurethane.
- Fixed armrests in black, grey or white polypropylene, or adjustable 4D armrests with a black or grey nylon structure and comfortable "soft touch" elastomer cover. (photo 1–4)
- Seat cushion with stitching.
- Seat cushion with integrated micro-springs (only with seams). (photo 5)
- Height-adjustable footrest in reinforced nylon.