A refined, fully-upholstered backrest and a multi-adjustable headrest are the defining features of the Zero7 Elegant model, which completes the Zero7 line.
- Fully-upholstered backrest.
- Optional headrest, padded and upholstered, multi-adjustable in height and incline.
- Fixed T armrests or adjustable 4D armrests (adjustable in height, width, depth and rotation)
- Seat padding with micro-springs, on request.
- Adjustable lumbar support with 80mm excursion.
- Synchronous multiblock motion with swing adjustment and anti-return safety system.
- Seat angle adjustment in 3 positions.
- Depth adjustment of the seat.
- 1IM-class fire reaction.
- 7-year Warranty.
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- Polypropylene seat and shell with padding in self-extinguishing non-deformable expanded resins.
- Height adjustable backrest in completely upholstered beech plywood, with contoured, flexible, self-extinguishing polyurethane padding.
- Lumbar support in polypropylene.
- Five-spoke base in black polyamide, black steel and polypropylene, or polished aluminium, with castors or fixed feet. Self-braking swivel castors made of nylon with polyurethane tread.
- Fixed feet in nylon.
- Backrest height adjustment.
- Height adjustment of the seat via a gas pump.
- Height adjustment of the lumbar support.
- Models with a swivelling seat can be equipped with multiblock synchron movement, multiblock synchron movement with sliding seat, multiblock synchron movement with sliding seat and forward seat-tilt adjustment, all with multi-position locking, oscillation adjustment and anti-shock safety system.
- Height-adjustable 1D armrests in black or white polyamide.
- Adjustable polyamide armrests, white or black in the 4D version. With black “soft touch” elastomer cover or upholstered. (1-4)
- Polypropylene headrest with adjustable height and tilt, upholstered and padded with self-extinguishing flexible polyurethane.
- Seat cushion with Memory Foam.