The deluxe model of the Link family, featuring a backrest with soft, elegant upholstery and chrome-plated elements. This executive chair boasts high-quality adjustment mechanisms, materials and finishes, for a perfect balance of performance and design.
- Backrest featuring elegant chromed-steel tubing and mesh with padded front panel.
- Soft padding to showcase the high-quality upholstery.
- Headrest available in integral polyurethane or upholstered.
- Seat padding with integrated micro-springs for maximum comfort, on request.
- Contrast stitching, on request.
- Fixed armrests in polyurethane or fully upholstered, or 2D or 4D adjustable armrests.
- Class 1IM with Must mesh backrest.
- 7-year Warranty.
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- Seat in beech plywood with padding in self-extinguishing shape-retaining synthetic foam. Backrest with tubular steel frame and Polo elastic mesh (non fire-retardant) or Puma mesh with insert (fire-retardant).
- Seat in beech plywood with padding in self-extinguishing shape-retaining synthetic foam. Backrest with tubular steel frame and Polo elastic mesh (non fire-retardant) or Puma mesh with insert (fire-retardant), paddingin self-extinguishing shape-retaining synthetic foam.
Types of backrest
- High with headrest.
- Sled base in asform tubular steel, powder coated or chromed.
- Five-spoke base in nylon or polished aluminium, with castors or fixed feet. The self-braking swivel castors are in nylon for soft flooring or with polyurethane tread for hard flooring. The fixed feet are in nylon.
- Seat height adjustment with gas cylinder.
- Lumbar support height adjustment.
- Seat tilt with Synchron multiblock mechanism, Synchron multiblock with adjustable seat depth, Synchron multiblock with adjustable seat depth and forward tilt, all with multi-position locking, tilt adjustment, and anti-return safety system.
- Fixed armrests in black integral skin polyurethane.
- Fixed armrests with chromed steel frame and upper surface finish in black integral skin polyurethane.
- Fixed armrests with chromed steel frame and upholstery.
- Adjustable 2D armrests with chromed steel frame and upper surface finish in polypropylene.
- Adjustable 2D armrests with chromed steel frame and surface finish.
- Polyurethane adjustable armrests in the 4D version. Always with “soft touch” elastomer upholstery. (1–4)
- Headrest in upholstered integral skin polyurethane with chromed steel frame.
- Seat cushion with integrated microsprings.
Modelsmeasurements in centimetres
We are the only Italian company offering a 7-year warranty on our products.
For information on the certificates available on the series: Quality and Environment.
Province of Treviso, Sant'Artemio headquarters, Treviso, Italy
A setup that meets every need: from executive to operative chairs, from waiting chairs to conference room and lecture hall seating.
Montblanc, Milan, Italy
Executive, meeting and waiting chairs for Montblanc's Milan offices.
Johnson & Johnson, headquarters in: Dubai, Paris, London, Sao Paulo, Mexico City and Taipei
A solution designed for training rooms and replicated in the group's various international locations.