Link XPlus is a striking chair with the highest level of comfort. The padding extends to the backrest, making it a single structure from the seat to the headrest. This executive chair, which perfectly combines performance and design, has top-quality adjustment devices and high-end materials and finishes.
- Backrest in chrome-plated steel tube and Polo mesh with padded front panelling
- Polyurethane or upholstered headrest
- Seat with micro-springs for maximum comfort, on request
- Covering in Dani leather
- Contrasting stitching available on request
- Polyurethane or upholstered fixed armrests or 2D or 4D adjustable armrests
- 7-year warranty
- Class 1IM with Puma mesh backrest with insert
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- The seat is made of beech plywood; the padding is made of contoured polyurethane fire-retardant foam with a resinated interposed between the padding and the upholstery. It is available as optional a cushion with microsprings for a greater comfort.
- The backrest consists of a tubular steel structure, chrome-plated in the external parts and varnished with epoxy powders in the hidden structures, upholstered with a polyester mesh; the padding is made of contoured polyurethane fire-retardant foam with a resinated interposed between the padding and the upholstery.
- The headrest is in polyurethane with a structure of chrome-plated steel, upon request it can be upholstered. The tilting movements of the armchair, synchro, synchro with sliding seat, synchro with sliding seat and forward seat tilt adjustment, are multiblock mechanisms, with several locking positions, “fine” tilting adjustment and anti-shock safety system.
- The seat height adjustment is obtained by a gas pump.
- The headrest is in polyurethane with a structure of chrome-plated steel, upon request it can be upholstered.
- The fixed armrests are made of black polyurethane or have a chrome-plated steel frame and the finish on the top in black polyurethane or upholstered. The multi-adjustable arms have a chrome-plated steel frame and the finish on the top is made of polypropylene or upholstered or in polyurethane for the 4D version.
- The 5-star base is in reinforced nylon or, upon request, it can be in in polished aluminium.
- The dual-wheel self braking castors are in reinforced nylon for soft floor or with polyurethane tread for hard floor. The fixed glides are in reinforced nylon.
- The sled base is made of tubular asform steel with diameter of 25x2 mm, either varnished or polished. The top of the arms is made of black “softtouch” elastomer.