An exciting choice for both comfort and versatility. The slim backrest includes ergonomic lumbar support, and the seat can optionally be equipped with an innovative spring system ideal for extended periods of work
- Slim, minimalist backrest.
- Backrest available with or without headrest.
- Large seat, with micro-springs on request.
- Contrast stitching, on request.
- 1IM-class fire reaction.
- 7-year Warranty
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- Seat, backrest and headrest (if present) in beech plywood with padding in flexible self-extinguishing differential-density polyurethane. Ergonomic lumbar support in polypropylene.
Types of backrest
- High with headrest.
- Sled base in asform tubular steel, powder coated or chromed.
- Five-spoke base in nylon or polished aluminium, with castors or fixed feet. The self-braking swivel castors are in nylon for soft flooring or with polyurethane tread for hard flooring. The fixed feet are in nylon.
- Seat height adjustment with gas cylinder.
- Lumbar support height adjustment.
- Seat tilt with Synchron multiblock mechanism, Synchron multiblock with adjustable seat depth, Synchron multiblock with adjustable seat depth and forward tilt, all with multi-position locking, tilt adjustment, and anti-return safety system.
- Fixed armrests in black integral skin polyurethane.
- Fixed armrests with chromed steel frame and upper surface finish in black integral skin polyurethane.
- Fixed armrests with chromed steel frame and upholstery.
- Adjustable 2D armrests with chromed steel frame and upper surface finish in polypropylene.
- Adjustable 2D armrests with chromed steel frame and upholstery.
- Polypropylene adjustable armrests in 4D version. Always with “soft touch” elastomer upholstery. (photo 1–4)
- Seat cushion with integrated micro-springs. (photo 5)