Meyer Health Campus, Florence
Inaugurated in 2022, the largest international centre for the training of paediatric physicians in Europe: this is the Meyer Health Campus in Florence, on Via Cosimo il Vecchio, in the former site of the theological seminary.
The 4,500 sqm houses teaching, study and reading rooms, two auditoriums, a guesthouse and a bar/restaurant: all spaces with different functions and needs.
Aresline has provided Tempo seats for the auditoriums, desks and seats from the Omnia Evolution and Papillon lines for the lecture halls, seats Zero9 and Smart for the study halls, Trendy armchairs for the offices, sofas and Base modules Privée for the common areas and the reception.
- Turnkey work.
- Supply of custom furnishings to meet all customer requirements.
Meyer Health Campus
Auditorium, study and lecture halls, reading rooms, offices, common areas and reception
Studio RossiProdi Associati
Furnished surface area
Custom furnishings (reception, teachers’ desks, student desks)
Year of completion
If interested, please contact us
- The seats in the auditorium and training rooms are equipped with an anti-panic mechanism that ensures complete closure on the side, making it easier to move between rows.
- The seats in the auditorium have an electrical outlet in the side.
- The seats in the lecture halls are customised with embroidered logos.
- The lecture halls and two auditoriums have teachers’ desks with custom logos.
274 seats for auditoriums, 150 seats for lecture halls,
230 seats for study halls, 22 ergonomic office chairs,
10 sofas for common areas
customised furniture (reception, teachers’ desks and students’ desks)