Comune di Merate
A new building was added to the old town hall, built at the end of the 1800’s. A large gap, triple in height, evokes the nineteenth century “public gallery”, connecting the existent building to the new perpendicular volumes. A system of custom gates, made of cast aluminium anchored to the bearing structure, protects the windows. The two-storey auditorium is in the new part: auditorium and gallery, made with Tempo seats equipped with anti-panic tablets that fold away into the armrest.
Year of completion
If interested, please contact us