V9 is designed to offer maximum comfort in a minimal amount of space. When the chair is occupied, the backrest inclines into an optimal and comfortable position; when unoccupied, the backrest returns to a vertical position to allow more space in the aisles.
- Ergonomic practicality and maximum use of available space: with less than 30 cm in bulk, the V9.9 is the only armchair that can be equipped with a large foldaway anti-panic writing tablet, available for right- or left-handed users
- With the V9.1 sides, the footprint is reduced to 22cm
- Silent backrest movement, achieved through a shock absorber system
- Seat rise mechanism equipped with a damper allowing for completely noiseless tip up
- Options: seat with micro-springs, removable armrest, large anti-panic writing tablet
- Wide range of accessories available to complete the collection
- Designed for Media Top technology and In-seat power
- Configurable and ISO354-certified acoustic performance
- Easily separable, fully recyclable components
- Wood material certified by FSC® international standard
- Complies with the highest levels of the EN 12727 standard and with the GPP (Green Public Procurement)
- 7-year warranty
- Conforms to the highest international fire reaction standards (Class 1IM for Italy)
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
Dimensionsmeasurements in centimetres