Palais du Pharo

 

 

The Pharo Promontory was once known as the Moor’s Head. The name Pharo comes from the cove immediately to the west of the promontory. The “Farot” was the hill that separated this cove from the sea. The decision to build an imperial palace in Marseilles was made by Prince-President Louis Napoleon during a journey in September 1852, when he hired the architect Vaucher to find a place for his residence and to design it. The palace was then built by the architect of Napoleon III, Lefuel. For its part, the city decided to offer the land chosen, the Réserve and the Pharo.

The Palais du Pharo is now a congress, convention and conference centre. The site has 7,000 sqm of congress areas, divided into the historical place and a contemporary annex built in 2013, with capacity for up to 2,500 people.

Focus
 

Project

Aix Marseille Provence Metropole

 

Location

Marsiglia, France

 

End use

Boardroom

 

Supplied seats

260 seats, 242 workstation multimedia

 

Supplied products

V9.9

 

Year of completion

2017

If interested, please contact us

all fields are required

Gallery

Strenghts

capacity

2500 person

 

dimensions

7,000 sqm

 

installed products

 V9.9 

Technical data

capacity

2,500 person

 

dimensions

7,000 sqm

 

installed products

V9.9, Monolite, Cento, Fonology

Related products

Related projects