Each element of Time exists along a single elegant plane. Its well-defined shapes and angles make it unique and immediately recognizable. The tapered sides determine the placement and volume of the other elements, which follow their lead. This architectural rhythm is particularly pronounced when rows of these chairs are placed side by side.
- Seat rise mechanism equipped with a damper allowing for completely noiseless tip up
- Backrest and seat are tamper-proof and easily removable, requiring no tool use by maintenance personnel
- Options: seat with micro-springs, removable armrest, large anti-panic writing tablet (left-handed version also available), and anti-panic table behind backrest
- Wide range of accessories available to complete the collection
- Designed for Media Top, In-seat power, and Multimedia technology
- Configurable and ISO354-certified acoustic performance
- Easily separable, fully recyclable components
- Wood material certified by FSC® international standard
- Complies with the highest levels of the EN 12727 standard and with the GPP (Green Public Procurement)
- 7-year warranty
- Conforms to the highest international fire reaction standards (Class 1IM for Italy)
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
Dimensionsmeasurements in centimetres