Concerto is characterized by the unique tapered shape of its sides, widening from bottom to top to create a soft, harmonious figure. This is a compact armchair that does not compromise on comfort.
- Sides optimized to reduce bulk and allow for maximum use of available space
- Seat rise mechanism equipped with a damper allowing for completely noiseless tip up
- Options: seat with micro-springs, removable armrest, large anti-panic writing tablet (left-handed version also available), and anti-panic table behind backrest
- Wide range of accessories available to complete the collection
- Designed for Media Top technology and In-seat power
- Configurable and ISO354-certified acoustic performance
- Easily separable, fully recyclable components
- Wood material certified by FSC® international standard
- Complies with the highest levels of the EN 12727 standard and with the GPP (Green Public Procurement)
- 7-year warranty
- Conforms to the highest international fire reaction standards (Class 1IM for Italy)
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
Dimensionsmeasurements in centimetres