Concerto is characterized by the unique tapered shape of its sides, widening from bottom to top to create a soft, harmonious figure. This is a compact armchair that does not compromise on comfort.
- Sides optimized to reduce bulk and allow for maximum use of available space
- Seat rise mechanism equipped with a damper allowing for completely noiseless tip up
- Options: seat with micro-springs, removable armrest, large anti-panic writing tablet (left-handed version also available), and anti-panic table behind backrest
- Wide range of accessories available to complete the collection
- Designed for Media Top technology and In-seat power
- Configurable and ISO354-certified acoustic performance
- Easily separable, fully recyclable components
- Wood material certified by FSC® international standard
- Complies with the highest levels of the EN 12727 standard and with the GPP (Green Public Procurement)
- 7-year warranty
- Conforms to the highest international fire reaction standards (Class 1IM for Italy)
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
Dimensionsmeasurements in centimetres
We are the only Italian company offering a 7-year warranty on our products.
For information on the certificates available on the series: Quality and Environment.
Campus Bio-Medico University, Rome, Italy
The university’s conference centre is furnished with a solution that lends elegance and sobriety to the room.
La Ghirada Città dello Sport, Treviso, Italy
The conference rooms of the facility, built by the Benetton family, furnished with Ares Line products.
VGIK - S. A. Gerasimov Pan-Russian State University of Cinematography, Moscow, Russia
Setup for the auditorium of the historic film university, founded in 1919.
Piazza dei Mestieri Foundation, Turin, Italy
A solution featuring elegant armchairs for the conference room with vaulted ceilings, a place to meet and learn.
Ca' Foscari University of Venice, Department of Mathematical, Physical and Natural Sciences, Venice-Mestre, Italy
In the large university complex in Venice-Mestre, Ares Line has provided seating for lecture halls and conference rooms.
Wladislaw Streminski Academy of Art, Lodz, Poland
The Academy's auditorium is furnished with compact seats with a high quality finish.
IÉSEG School of Management, Paris, France
A set-up inside the Arche de La Défense for the prestigious School: a great hall and lecture halls furnished with solutions designed for educational settings and adapted to different environments.
Confédération générale du travail, Paris, France
Customised products for the particular needs of the auditorium and press room.
Federico II University of Naples, Italy
The university conference room is furnished with compact and comfortable Ares Line armchairs.
University of Turin, Luigi Einaudi Campus, Turin, Italy
A major outfitting project for the lecture halls, central library and Great Hall of the Norman Foster-designed campus.
University of Trento, Italy
Installation of more than 5,000 teaching and office products, including customised ones, in various departments of the University of Trento.
Mole Vanvitelliana, Ancona, Italy
The conference room of the Cultural Centre furnished with Ares Line solutions.