Chrono is a generously padded armchair with refined and minimalist lines. The sides and seat of this model all exist in a perfect coplanar alignment, showcasing the piece’s geometric form. The backrest extends from the body of the armchair at an angle, bringing lightness and harmony to the design.
- Seat rise mechanism equipped with a damper allowing for completely noiseless tip up
- Backrest and seat are tamper-proof and easily removable, requiring no tool use by maintenance personnel
- Options: seat with micro-springs, removable armrest, large anti-panic writing tablet (left-handed version also available), and anti-panic table behind backrest
- Wide range of accessories available to complete the collection
- This chair can be equipped with the Wheels and Back System for quick and easy handling
- Also available with Media Top, In-seat power, and Multimedia technology
- Configurable, ISO354-certified acoustic performance
- Easily separable, fully recyclable components
- Wood material certified by FSC® international standard
- Complies with the highest levels of the EN 12727 standard and with the GPP (Green Public Procurement)
- 7-year warranty
- Conforms to the highest international fire reaction standards (Class 1IM for Italy)
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
Dimensionsmeasurements in centimetres