Myspace is the most compact piece in the Aresline catalogue. When mounted on “Mobile Tribunes” technology, it guarantees a dynamic and space-efficient solution for multi-purpose environments. The carefully-designed aluminium sides conceal a mechanism for the synchronized opening of seat, backrest and armrests.
- Ergonomics and practicality for maximum use of available space: with a footprint of only 15 cm, this chair can be equipped with a large writing tablet
- Synchronized and silent backrest movement, achieved through a system of levers and counterweights
- Armchair prepared for installation on inFloorSystem (system that allows the armchair to be moved under a flat or stepped floor)
- Chair designed for installation in Mobile Tribunes telescopic seating system
- Options: configurable on floor-fixed beam or on movable feet, side-mounted folding writing tablet
- Wide range of accessories available to complete the collection
- Configurable and ISO354-certified acoustic performance
- Easily separable, fully recyclable components
- Wood material certified by FSC® international standard
- Complies with the highest levels of the EN 12727 standard and with the GPP (Green Public Procurement)
- 7-year warranty
- Conforms to the highest international fire reaction standards (Class 1IM for Italy)
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
Dimensionsmeasurements in centimetres
We are the only Italian company offering a 7-year warranty on our products.
For information on the certificates available on the series: Quality and Environment.
Centro de Convenciones “Olof Palme”, Managua, Nicaragua
Setup of a convention centre with solutions for multiple environments and uses: from restaurants to offices, from classrooms to the large, reconfigurable and multipurpose main hall.
Hålogaland Theatre, Tromsø, Norway
Armchairs equipped with technology that enables complete spatial reconfiguration for one of the most important Norwegian theatres.