The most eclectic seat ever!
Aira is a complete collection of seats for a variety of settings including residential, hospitality, corporate, and educational.
Aira represents to perfection the concept of a “product family”, offering the seat in numerous variants in terms of colours, accessories and functions.
5 shell for 12 bases
- The customer's own creativity multiplies the possible versions, adding solutions to the ideas behind the project Aira.
finishes and accessories
- bases with different finishes, depending on type, to be chosen from: in anthracite, white and dove grey varnished steel; beech wood; chrome-plated or polished aluminum.
- Aira is perfect for use both indoors and outdoors, thanks to the treatment against ultraviolet rays (standard for the white shell and optional for the other colours).
- The innovative, internationally- patented moulding technique used for the shell allows a colour insert to be added, on the front and back, creating a pleasant visual effect that is ideal for contemporary and stylish settings.
- Concealed alignment hook with locking key
- Anti-panic writing tablet (left-handed version also available) with quick, tool-free coupling/uncoupling device. Available for Aira on sled base
- Ambidextrous 360° swivel tablet made of grey HPL with black or white painted steel support arm. Available for Aira models with 5-spoke base and huddle space
Aira on sled base
Aira with 5-spoke base and huddle space
“With Aira, I wanted to create an ample program configurable by the user. By combining materials, colors and finishes the user can create his own seat according to his functional and aesthetic requirements.”
- Injection moulding in polypropylene in single or two colour versions.
- Injection moulding in polypropylene with upholstered seat panel or seat panels and backrest, with padding in shape-retaining synthetic foam.
- Injection moulding in polypropylene fully upholstered with padding in shape-retaining synthetic foam and covered in fabric with contrasting stitching and matching edging.
- Bench 2-3-4 seat.
- Four-leg base in chromed or varnished steel with fixed feet.
- Four-leg base in natural beech with self-levelling feet.
- Pyramidal base in varnished steel with feet.
- Pyramidal base in natural beech wood, with feet.
- Four-spoke base in polished aluminum with feet.
- Sled base in chromed or varnished steel wire with ganging device.
- Five-spoke base in polished aluminum or nylon with castors. The self-braking swivel castors are in nylon for soft flooring or with polyurethane tread for hard flooring. The fixed feet are in nylon.
- Huddle space base with varnished steel basket and castors. The selfbraking swivel castors are with polyurethane tread for hard flooring.
- Four-leg base in chromed or varnished steel with footrest and feet.
- Pyramidal base in varnished steel with footrest and feet.
- Disk base in chromed stainless steel with footrest.
- Base and legs in varnished steel, with feet (adjustable).
- Swivel seat in pyramidal base and four-spoke versions.
- In the five-spoke version with castors, seat height adjustment with gas cylinder.
Aira stool with disk base
- Seat height adjustment with gas cylinder.
- Underseat casing. Always recommended for upholstered versions that need to be stackable.
Aira and Aira bench
- Armrests with polypropylene top matching the shell or upholstered.
Aira with sled base
- Armrests in steel wire.
- Anti-panic writing tablet with rapid coupling-uncoupling mechanism.
Aira with five-spoke base and huddle space
- Ambidextrous 360° rotating writing tablet in grey HPL with support arm in black or white varnished steel.
- Side table.