Woody stands out for its elegant wooden shell, a classic example of refined Italian design. Its iconic form includes countless configurations of the seat, and is notable for its steel-rod frame that can be combined, stacked and accessorized.
padded and upholstered
- 3 setups with different shells: beech plywood, beech plywood with padded upholstered panels, grosgrain padded fabric.
- 2 types of bases: sled base with and without armrests, 4-spoke base.
- Perfect together with the multifunctional Zero9 Table.
- The version without writing tablet is stackable.
- Removable left/right anti-panic writing tablet (with tool-free quick hook and release).
- 1IM-class reaction to fire
- 1-class reaction to fire
- 7-year Warranty
Modelsmeasurements in centimetres
- Moulding in uncovered varnished natural beech plywood.
- Moulding in natural beech plywood with finish in black or white plywood.
- Moulding in natural beech plywood, completely padded and upholstered.
- Moulding in uncovered natural beech plywood with padded and upholstered panels.
- Moulding upholstered in black leather.
Always with padding in self-extinguishing shape-retaining synthetic foam.
- Sled base in chromed steel rod with nylon feet. (1)
- Sled base with armrests in chromed steel rod with nylon feet. (2)
- Trestle base in chromed steel rod with nylon feet. (3)
Optional sled base accessories
- Wheeled trolley for maximum 20 seats. (4)
- Movable profile for row spacing. (5)
- Ground fixing profile. (6)
- Removable anti-panic foldaway left/right tablet. (7)
- Removable anti-panic foldaway XL left/right tablet. (8)
- Stackable container for 6 tablet tables. (9)
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
Left/right writing tablet sequence
Dimensionsmeasurements in centimetres
We are the only Italian company offering a 7-year warranty on our products.
For information on the certificates available on the series: Quality and Environment.
Aeroporti di Roma HQ, Fiumicino, Italy
These workspaces are fluid and dynamic, furnished with high-comfort operational and executive seating.
Centro de Convenciones “Olof Palme”, Managua, Nicaragua
Setup of a convention centre with solutions for multiple environments and uses: from restaurants to offices, from classrooms to the large, reconfigurable and multipurpose main hall.
Ministry of Health, Rome, Italy
The conference room is given a special touch by comfortable and easy-to-move seating, providing elegance to a large functional and representative space.
Sever, Verona, Italy
The large multipurpose room is furnished with Ares Line seating for the lecture halls and acoustic sofas for the waiting area. The walls feature Fonology acoustic panels.
Headquarters of the Order of Engineers, Verona, Italy
Custom-designed solutions for easily-reconfigurable classrooms and meeting rooms.
University of Verona, Polo Santa Marta, Verona, Italy
Lecture halls, library and offices are equipped with seating that fits respectfully and elegantly into the skilfully-restored surroundings.
Agridome AGCO Corporation, Breganze, Italy
A multi-purpose room furnished with reconfigurable seating, and two training rooms set up with teachers’ stations and acoustic control by Fonology.
Foreign Ministry Farnesina Palace, Rome, Italy
This multifunctional solution for the Aldo Moro multipurpose hall can be set up in various configurations.
Opera Fraterna Domus, Sacrofano, Italy
Ares Line furnishes the conference room of this important facility on the outskirts of Rome.
BGL BNP Multipurpose Hall, Luxembourg
This grandstand seating solution transforms the banking group's multi-purpose hall into a large open space.
Villa delle Magnolie, Monastier, Italy
The multi-purpose room furnished with simple and sleek seating that guarantees the highest level of functionality and versatility.
Levico Spa, Italy
A conference room set up to be easily convertible into a training room, thanks to Ares Line seating.
La Ghirada Città dello Sport, Treviso, Italy
The conference rooms of the facility, built by the Benetton family, furnished with Ares Line products.
Italian National Olympic Committee (CONI), Rome, Italy
Equipping the Great Hall, lecture rooms and multi-purpose rooms with products suitable for different uses.
Centre Sèvres Facultés Jésuites, Paris, France
This faculty conference room has been furnished with alternating coloured seating to achieve a pleasant aesthetic interplay.
Minvest, Holding Gildemeister, Santiago, Chile
A customised design for the training room of the Holding's headquarters in Santiago.