Woody stands out for its elegant wooden shell, a classic example of refined Italian design. Its iconic form includes countless configurations of the seat, and is notable for its steel-rod frame that can be combined, stacked and accessorized.
- 3 setups with different shells: beech plywood, beech plywood with padded upholstered panels, grosgrain padded fabric.
- 2 types of bases: sled base with and without armrests, 4-spoke base.
- Perfect together with the multifunctional Zero9 Table.
- The version without writing tablet is stackable.
- Removable left/right anti-panic writing tablet (with tool-free quick hook and release).
- 1IM-class reaction to fire
- 1-class reaction to fire
- 7-year Warranty
Modelsmeasurements in centimetres
- Moulding in uncovered varnished natural beech plywood.
- Moulding in natural beech plywood with finish in black or white plywood.
- Moulding in natural beech plywood, completely padded and upholstered.
- Moulding in uncovered natural beech plywood with padded and upholstered panels.
- Moulding upholstered in black leather.
Always with padding in self-extinguishing shape-retaining synthetic foam.
- Sled base in chromed steel rod with nylon feet. (1)
- Sled base with armrests in chromed steel rod with nylon feet. (2)
- Trestle base in chromed steel rod with nylon feet. (3)
Optional sled base accessories
- Wheeled trolley for maximum 20 seats. (4)
- Movable profile for row spacing. (5)
- Ground fixing profile. (6)
- Removable anti-panic foldaway left/right tablet. (7)
- Removable anti-panic foldaway XL left/right tablet. (8)
- Stackable container for 6 tablet tables. (9)
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.