Multifunctional, configurable and extremely comfortable seat for collective and work spaces.
The refined and original design is enhanced by fine materials and finishes, along with a wide range of customizable options. The chairs can be stacked vertically and can always be stacked horizontally thanks to the folding seat and armrest, even with a writing tablet.
- Multifunctional, configurable chair.
- Superior comfort guaranteed by the seat and backrest shaped for adequate support.
- The movement of the backrest is flexible thanks to aluminium supports.
- Wide range of finishes and combinations of seat and back available: polypropylene, upholtered, wood, mesh (back only)
- Chairs, including those with armrests and writing tablet, can be stacked vertically and aggregated horizontally thanks to the movable seat and folding armrests (in 3 positions).
- The end stop, integrated in the foot, prevents the upholstered seat from being flattened when the chairs are stacked.
- The frame may be equipped with wheels; feet; 2 feet and 2 wheels.
- Removable anti-panic writing tablet.
- Built-in alignment hook in the structure for arrangement in rows.
- Setup for seat and row numbering.
- Zero9 armchairs are stylistically coordinated with the folding Zero9 Table.
- 1IM-class reaction to fire
- 1-class reaction to fire
- 7-year Warranty
Modelsmeasurements in centimetres
- Seat and backrest in scratch resistant polypropylene in various colours (some self-extinguishing colours available).
- Seat and backrest in scratch resistant polypropylene with panel padded with self-extinguishing shape-retaining flexible polyurethane.
- Seat and backrest in varnished natural beech plywood (also selfextinguishing), available on design in various stains and finishes.
- Backrest formed with black nylon frame covered with polyester mesh.
- Oval tubular steel frame, with feet or self-braking swivel castors and nylon alignment coupling.
- Manual fold-away armrests in fibreglass reinforced polypropylene. (1)
- Anti-panic left/right removable writing tablet in HPL with die-cast polished aluminium frame. (2)
- Anti-panic XL left/right removable writing tablet in HPL with die-cast polished aluminium frame. (3)
- Wheeled trolley for maximum 20 seats. (4)
- Movable profile for row spacer. (5)
- Adhesive row numbers. (6)
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.