Multifunctional, configurable and extremely comfortable seat for collective and work spaces.
The refined and original design is enhanced by fine materials and finishes, along with a wide range of customizable options. The chairs can be stacked vertically and can always be stacked horizontally thanks to the folding seat and armrest, even with a writing tablet.
- Multifunctional, configurable chair.
- Superior comfort guaranteed by the seat and backrest shaped for adequate support.
- The movement of the backrest is flexible thanks to aluminium supports.
- Wide range of finishes and combinations of seat and back available: polypropylene, upholtered, wood, mesh (back only)
- Chairs, including those with armrests and writing tablet, can be stacked vertically and aggregated horizontally thanks to the movable seat and folding armrests (in 3 positions).
- The end stop, integrated in the foot, prevents the upholstered seat from being flattened when the chairs are stacked.
- The frame may be equipped with wheels; feet; 2 feet and 2 wheels.
- Removable anti-panic writing tablet.
- Built-in alignment hook in the structure for arrangement in rows.
- Setup for seat and row numbering.
- Zero9 armchairs are stylistically coordinated with the folding Zero9 Table.
- 1IM-class reaction to fire
- 1-class reaction to fire
- 7-year Warranty
Modelsmeasurements in centimetres
- Seat and backrest in scratch resistant polypropylene in various colours (some self-extinguishing colours available).
- Seat and backrest in scratch resistant polypropylene with panel padded with self-extinguishing shape-retaining flexible polyurethane.
- Seat and backrest in varnished natural beech plywood (also selfextinguishing), available on design in various stains and finishes.
- Backrest formed with black nylon frame covered with polyester mesh.
- Oval tubular steel frame, with feet or self-braking swivel castors and nylon alignment coupling.
- Manual fold-away armrests in fibreglass reinforced polypropylene. (1)
- Anti-panic left/right removable writing tablet in HPL with die-cast polished aluminium frame. (2)
- Anti-panic XL left/right removable writing tablet in HPL with die-cast polished aluminium frame. (3)
- Wheeled trolley for maximum 20 seats. (4)
- Movable profile for row spacing. (5)
- Adhesive row numbers. (6)
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
Dimensionsmeasurements in centimetres
We are the only Italian company offering a 7-year warranty on our products.
For information on the certificates available on the series: Quality and Environment.
Meyer Health Campus, Florence, Italy
The largest international paediatric medical training centre in Europe, equipped with Ares Line chairs.
University of Verona, Scientific and Technological Pole of Borgo Roma, Ca’ Vignal 3 Building, Verona, Italy
Furnishing the classrooms and lecture hall of the Ca’ Vignal 3 Building of the Scientific and Technological Pole of Borgo Roma
Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Complete furnishing of the institution's headquarters in the EUR district of Rome.
Agridome AGCO Corporation, Breganze, Italy
A multi-purpose room furnished with reconfigurable seating, and two training rooms set up with teachers’ stations and acoustic control by Fonology.
University of Padua, Department of Biology and Biomedicine, Italy
Inside the 'il Fiore' building, designed by Mario Botta, there are more than 2,800 seats for lecture halls and teaching laboratories.
Villa delle Magnolie, Monastier, Italy
The multi-purpose room furnished with simple and sleek seating that guarantees the highest level of functionality and versatility.
Levico Spa, Italy
A conference room set up to be easily convertible into a training room, thanks to Ares Line seating.
Centro de Convenciones “Olof Palme”, Managua, Nicaragua
Setup of a convention centre with solutions for multiple environments and uses: from restaurants to offices, from classrooms to the large, reconfigurable and multipurpose main hall.
Headquarters of the Order of Engineers, Verona, Italy
Custom-designed solutions for easily-reconfigurable classrooms and meeting rooms.
La Ghirada Città dello Sport, Treviso, Italy
The conference rooms of the facility, built by the Benetton family, furnished with Ares Line products.
Milan Expo 2015, Angola Pavilion, Milan, Italy
At the Expo, Angola chose Ares Line seating to furnish its pavilion.
Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, main campus, Milan, Italy
The historic headquarters of the Catholic University, the former Monastery of Sant'Ambrogio, set up in a way that respects the original structure.
Expo Center, Ekaterinburg, Russia
This international exhibition centre is one of Russia’s top three complexes in terms of size and features, with seating that adapts the space to serve many usage needs.
Department of Medicine and Surgery, University of Trento, Italy
A respectful setup in the historic buildings of the Trento university, with education-specific seating.