A complete seating line for collective spaces that carries on the philosophy of the Omnia design, from wich it inherits the design of its backrest and the comfort of its seat.
- Versatile and customizable.
- 3 different bases: 4-leg; 5-spoke nylon base with wheels or fixed feet, base on supporting beam with movable foot and leg or fixed floor-mounted foot.
- Alignment hook.
- 1IM-class reaction to fire
- 1-class reaction to fire
- 7-year Warranty
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
Modelsmeasurements in centimetres
- Seat and backrest in varnished natural beech plywood or padded and upholstered, tubular steel frame. Any padding in shape-retaining synthetic foam.
- Four-leg base in tubular steel.
- Five-spoke base in nylon with castors or fixed feet. Self-braking swivel castors made of high-strength technopolymer with thermoplastic rubber treads. Fixed feet in nylon.
- Base on supporting cross-member in rectangular steel section, with leg and foot in welded oval steel tube and nylon feet.
Only in the swivel version
- Seat height adjustment with gas cylinder.
- Mobile alignment short hook. (1)
- Mobile alignment long hook. (2)
- Carrying trolley on wheels. (3)
- Document holder fixed to the structure. (4)
- Armrests in injection moulded polypropylene with steel frame.
- Writing tablet in HPL with black rounded edging with anti-panic mechanism in reinforced nylon.
- Padded seat and backrest. (5)
- Beech plywood with special stain color. (6)
- Left or right armrest. (7)
- Left or right armrest with anti-panic tablet. (8)
Dimensionsmeasurements in centimetres