A complete seating line for collective spaces that carries on the philosophy of the Omnia design, from wich it inherits the design of its backrest and the comfort of its seat.
with open tablet
with closed tablet
- Versatile and customizable.
- 3 different bases: 4-leg; 5-spoke nylon base with wheels or fixed feet, base on supporting beam with movable foot and leg or fixed floor-mounted foot.
- Alignment hook.
- 1IM-class reaction to fire
- 1-class reaction to fire
- 7-year Warranty
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
Modelsmeasurements in centimetres
- Seat and backrest in varnished natural beech plywood or padded and upholstered, tubular steel frame. Any padding in shape-retaining synthetic foam.
- Four-leg base in tubular steel.
- Five-spoke base in nylon with castors or fixed feet. Self-braking swivel castors made of high-strength technopolymer with thermoplastic rubber treads. Fixed feet in nylon.
- Base on supporting cross-member in rectangular steel section, with leg and foot in welded oval steel tube and nylon feet.
Only in the swivel version
- Seat height adjustment with gas cylinder.
- Mobile alignment short hook. (1)
- Mobile alignment long hook. (2)
- Carrying trolley on wheels. (3)
- Document holder fixed to the structure. (4)
- Armrests in injection moulded polypropylene with steel frame.
- Writing tablet in HPL with black rounded edging with anti-panic mechanism in reinforced nylon.
- Padded seat and backrest. (5)
- Beech plywood with special stain color. (6)
- Left or right armrest. (7)
- Left or right armrest with anti-panic tablet. (8)
Dimensionsmeasurements in centimetres
We are the only Italian company offering a 7-year warranty on our products.
For information on the certificates available on the series: Quality and Environment.
University of Trento, Italy
Installation of more than 5,000 teaching and office products, including customised ones, in various departments of the University of Trento.
University of Turin, S. Luigi Hospital, Orbassano, Italy
Ares Line workstations for the University Learning Centre lecture halls.
Ca' Foscari University of Venice, Polo San Basilio, Venice, Italy
Ares Line has been able to adapt to the needs of users and environment alike in this setup for the Venetian university, with a seating system that adapts to requirements.
Centre Sèvres Facultés Jésuites, Paris, France
This faculty conference room has been furnished with alternating coloured seating to achieve a pleasant aesthetic interplay.
Marionette Theatre, Geneva, Switzerland
The Swiss theatre equipped with several Ares Line seating models to meet different requirements.