Università di Genova
University of Genoa, Historical Main Campus
For outfitting the spaces of the three historic rooms of the University of Genoa on Via Balbi, the University chose Aesline’s Papillon multipurpose armchair, equipped with a writing tablet and ganging device.
The color of the upholstery, different for each room, was chosen specifically to enhance the frescoes, vaults and works of art that characterize the rooms of these historic buildings. The Papillon armchair guarantees optimal seating comfort even for long duration conferences. The possibility of closing the armchair in a “booklet” fashion and quickly freeing the rooms, allows the University to transform the spaces according to their needs.
- 500 Papillon with writing tablets and ganging devices
- multi-purpose seating for versatile environments
- differing upholstery to best enhance any environment
- comfortable seating even for long conferences
- certifications and 7 year warranty
University of Genoa, historical main campus
Aula Magna, classrooms, higher education, reading rooms
Palaces of via Balbi n. 2, 4, 5
Year of completion
If interested, please contact us