“Grigore T. Popa” University of Medicine and Pharmacy

One of the oldest higher education institutions in Romania, the Iasi Medical School, was founded on December 1, 1879, two years after Romania's independence.

The Faculty of Medicine was completed with two other institutes of university studies, the Faculty of Pharmacy and the Faculty of Dentistry, all within the majestic historic building.

In 1991, after the fall of the communist regime, the three institutes were brought together in the new university which bears the name of the scientist Grigore T. Popa, represented by the School of Functional Anatomy of Iasi (n.1892-m.1948).

Aresline participated with the setting up of 224 Eidos wood in a bright emerald green.

Focus

 

Project

“Grigore T. Popa” University of Medicine and Pharmacy

 

Location

Iasi, Romania

 

End use

Aula Magna

 

 

Supplied seats

224

 

Supplied products

Eidos wood

 

Year of completion

2019

If interested, please contact us

all fields are required

Gallery

Technical data

capacity

224 seats

 

installed products

Eidos wood

    Related products

Related projects