Harmonious shapes and absolute comfort are the two main features of this series of sofas, armchairs and poufs. The fine finishes and natural proportions of these products bring a domestic, cosy touch to waiting areas and office spaces.
armchairs with glass coffee table
- Versatile and freely configurable systems
- Articulated solutions for rational spaces.
- Eloquent rationality and elegant, high-performance design.
- 1IM-class reaction to fire
- 7-year Warranty
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- Frame in solid wood with particle board supports. Upholstered parts in countered polyurethane foams with differentiated density with synthetic fibres for improved comfort. Legs in tubular steel coated aluminium grey or chromed.
- Top in tempered glass, sand blasted and varnished, option of undershelf iin upholstered particle board. Legs in tubular steel coated aluminium grey or chromed.
- 1 seat armchair.
- 2 seat sofa.
- 3 seat sofa.
- 1 seat pouf.
- 2 seat pouf.
- Square table.
- Square table with undershelf.
- Rectangular table.
- Rectangular table with undershelf.
Modelsmeasurements in centimetres
We are the only Italian company offering a 7-year warranty on our products.
For information on the certificates available on the series: Quality and Environment.
IÉSEG School of Management, Paris, France
A set-up inside the Arche de La Défense for the prestigious School: a great hall and lecture halls furnished with solutions designed for educational settings and adapted to different environments.
Carichieti Foundation, Chieti, Italy
A light and elegant set-up for the Civic Museum Centre at Palazzo de Majo.
Province of Treviso, Sant'Artemio headquarters, Treviso, Italy
A setup that meets every need: from executive to operative chairs, from waiting chairs to conference room and lecture hall seating.
Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Complete furnishing of the institution's headquarters in the EUR district of Rome.
Centro de Convenciones “Olof Palme”, Managua, Nicaragua
Setup of a convention centre with solutions for multiple environments and uses: from restaurants to offices, from classrooms to the large, reconfigurable and multipurpose main hall.