Omnia Contract> products | multipurpose halls
A program for collective spaces that is articulated on several levels of development, each of which is designed to provide the widest possible uses.
A varied range seats on beam, with fixed or tip-up seat, with and without armrests, with anti-panic writing tablet and side courtesy table.
- Versatile e personalizzabile
- 3 differenti basi: base a quattro gambe in tubolare d’acciaio; base a cinque razze in nylon con ruote o piedini fissi, base su trave portante in tubolare rettangolare d’acciaio, con gamba e piede fisso a pavimento in tubolare ovale d’acciaio saldata e piedini in nylon.
- Sedile e schienale in legno multistrato di faggio naturale verniciato oppure imbottito e tappezzato, telaio in tubolare d’acciaio. Eventuale imbottitura in resine espanse indeformabili.
- Accessori: braccioli in polipropilene stampato a iniezione con struttura in acciaio, tavoletta scrittoio in HPL con bordi arrotondati di colore nero con movimento antipanico in nylon rinforzato, tavolino per panchetta d’attesa in conglomerato ligneo laminato nero con bordo in gomma, cesto portadocumenti in filo d’acciaio elettrosaldato.
- Gancio di allineanto corto o lungo su richiesta.
- Garanzia 7 anni
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- The seat and back are made of 10 mm shaped beech ply-wood, varnished color F3 alpine beech or padded and upholstered.
- Fixed or swivel seating: the frame is made of 25x2 mm tubular steel. Fixed seating on beam: The leg is made of 90x30x2 mm oval steel tube, welded to a foot of 60x30x1,5 mm oval steel tube, with two glides in nylon. The bearing beam is made of 90x30x2 mm rectangular steel tube. The frame is made of 25x1,5 mm tubular steel
- All metal parts are painted with epoxy powders and the small components are protected by a black galvanizing process.
- The optional padding is filled with contoured polyurethane foam: the thickness of the seat is 25 mm and the density 30 kg/m3 whereas the thickness of the back is 20 mm the density 25 kg/m3.
- The armrests are made of injection formed polypropylene with a 16 mm black painted steel frame.
- The anti-panic writing tablet is made of HPL material, 8 mm thick, with rounded edges, black color; the anti- panic device is aluminium made with a reinforced nylon.
- The table for the fixed seating on beam is made of wooden agglomerate, 24 mm thick, covered with black laminate and edged with black rubber.
- The document basket is made of steel wire, 6 mm thick.
- The short alignment clip is made of injection formed polypropylene, whereas the long alignment clip is made of steel 3 mm thick.
- The swivel chair has the seat height adjustment achieved by a gas pump.
- The 5-star base is in reinforced nylon.
- The dual-wheel self-braking castors are in reinforced nylon for soft floor or with polyurethane tread for hard floor. The fixed glides are in reinforced nylon.
STACKABLE MULTIPURPOSE ARMCHAIR
BENCH ON A BEAM