In new workplaces, it's an essential meeting between operability and ergonomy.
The accurate finishing of all the details, the chromatic coordination between structure, armrests, spokes and the cozy padding make Zero7 the ideal solution for extremely diversified workspaces, but always aiming to have maximum comfort combined with maximum design.
Zero7 black, grey, white
Zero7 schienale tappezzato
Zero7 schienale in rete
Zero7 schienale in rete
- Three types of backrest: upholstered, mesh, visible polypropylene
- The polypropylene (for backrest, seat and fixed armrests) is available in three colours: Zero7 black, Zero7 grey and Zero7 white
- Polo mesh backrest in five colours and black nylon frame
- T-shaped fixed or 4D armrests (adjustable in height, width, depth and rotation)
- Extra-comfy seat with micro-springs, on request
- Adjustable lower back support
- Gas pump height-adjustable seat
- Sincron multiblock movement with adjustable oscillation and non-return safety system
- Three-position seat regulator
- Seat depth regulation
- 7-year warranty
- Class 1IM reaction to fire
- Class A EN1335 certification: class A lays down the most restrictive dimensional requirements and guarantees that the seat is adaptable to the anthropometric measurements of 5% to 95% of the population. This feature is extremely important for an operational seat and guarantees its adaptability to almost all people.
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- The backrest is made of polypropylene, black, grey or white color with lumbar support in ABS, covered with soft black polyurethane
- The optional upholstered back panel and headrest and its lumbar support are in polypropylene. The padding is filled with fire-retardant polyurethane foam
- The backrest in Polo mesh is made with a black nylon frame and coated with a nylon mesh. The lumbar support is made of blown black polyethylene.
- The seat is in polypropylene, reinforced with steel square tubular bars; the seat cover is made of shockproof and cratchproof polypropylene, black, grey or white color. The padding is filled with fire-retardant polyurethane foam. It is available, as optional, a cushion with micro-springs for a greater comfort.
- The tilting movements of the armchair, synchro, synchro with sliding seat, synchro with sliding seat and forward seat tilt adjustment, are multiblock mechanisms, with several locking positions, “fine” tilting adjustment and anti-shock safety system. The seat swivel and the height adjustment are obtained by a gas pump.
- The fixed armrests are made of polypropylene, in black, grey or white color. The 4D adjustable arms have a nylon frame, in black or grey color and the arm pads in soft and comfort polyurethane.
- The foot-rest ring is in nylon reinforced adjustable black color, diameter 445 mm.
- The 5-star base is in nylon reinforced with fiberglass, black or grey color, or in polished aluminium.
- The dual-wheel self braking castors are in nylon for soft floor or with soft polyurethane tread for hard floor. The fixed glides are in nylon.
- The fixed 4-leg base is in tubular steel, black painted or chrome-plated.