Link differs from "Link Plus" and "Link Xplus" thanks to its backrest, made of an elasticated mesh that also covers the supporting structure. An essential, high-performance chair for your office or meeting room.
- Backrest in elasticized mesh that also covers the supporting structure.
- Headrest in integral polyurethane or upholstered. Seat padding with integrated micro-springs for maximum comfort, on request.
- Contrast stitching, on request.
- Fixed armrests in polyurethane or fully upholstered, or 2D or 4D adjustable armrests.
- Class 1IM with Must mesh backrest.
- 7-year Warranty.
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- Seat in beech plywood with padding in self-extinguishing shape-retaining synthetic foam. Backrest with tubular steel frame and Polo elastic mesh (non fire-retardant) or Puma mesh with insert (fire-retardant).
Types of backrest
- High with headrest.
- Sled base in asform tubular steel, powder coated or chromed.
- Five-spoke base in nylon or polished aluminium, with castors or fixed feet. The self-braking swivel castors are in nylon for soft flooring or with polyurethane tread for hard flooring. The fixed feet are in nylon.
- Seat height adjustment with gas cylinder.
- Lumbar support height adjustment.
- Seat tilt with Synchron multiblock mechanism, Synchron multiblock with adjustable seat depth, Synchron multiblock with adjustable seat depth and forward tilt, all with multi-position locking, tilt adjustment, and anti-return safety system.
- Fixed armrests in black integral skin polyurethane.
- Fixed armrests with chromed steel frame and upper surface finish in black integral skin polyurethane.
- Fixed armrests with chromed steel frame and upholstery.
- Adjustable 2D armrests with chromed steel frame and upper surface finish in polypropylene.
- Adjustable 2D armrests with chromed steel frame and surface finish.
- Polyurethane adjustable armrests in the 4D version. Always with “soft touch” elastomer upholstery. (1–4)
- Headrest in upholstered integral skin polyurethane with chromed steel frame.
- Seat cushion with integrated microsprings.