A classic example of fine Italian design.
With its essential design and strong personality, Woody Elite stands out for its variety of seat solutions and elegant chrome-plated frame.
- 3 setups with different shells: beech plywood, beech plywood with padded upholstered panels, or upholstered and padded (choose from woven fabric or black leather).
- 2 types of legs: 4 legs with integrated armrest, or beam with feet resting on floor.
- The four-legged version without writing tablet is stackable.
- Anti-panic writing tablet in HP
- 1IM-class reaction to fire
- 7-year Warranty
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- Moulding in uncovered varnished natural beech plywood.
- Moulding in natural beech plywood with finish in black or white plywood.
- Moulding in natural beech plywood, completely padded and upholstered.
- Moulding in uncovered natural beech plywood with padded and upholstered panels.
- Moulding upholstered in black leather.
Always with padding in self-extinguishing shape-retaining synthetic foam.
- Frame and four legs in tubular steel with fixed feet in reinforced nylon.
- Cross-member in black coated steel with self-supporting feet in contact with floor.
- Armrests in tubular steel
- Writing board in black polypropylene with anti-panic mechanism in reinforced nylon. (foto 1)