An essential, harmonious balance of function and ergonomics, perfect for the modern workplace.
Precise, refined detailing, chromatic coordination between the structure, the armrests, and the spokes, and comfortable padding all come together to make Zero7 the ideal solution for all kinds of workspaces that aim for top-quality comfort along with top-class design.
mesh backrest with fireproof insert
- Backrest in Must flame-retardant mesh certified 1IM-class fire reaction with ministerial approval.
- Fixed T armrests or adjustable 4D armrests (adjustable in height, width, depth and rotation)
- Seat padding with micro-springs, on request.
- Adjustable lumbar support.
- Synchronous multiblock motion with swing adjustment and anti-return safety system.
- Seat angle adjustment in 3 positions.
- Seat depth adjustment.
- 1IM-class fire reaction.
- 7-year Warranty.
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- Seat in beech plywood; shell in dent- and scratch-resistant black polypropylene, padded with contoured, self-extinguishing, flexible polyurethane. Backrest consisting of black nylon frame covered with polyester mesh (Puma mesh), interposed in contoured, selfextinguishing polyurethane. Lumbar support in blown black polyethylene.
- Five-spoke base with wheels or feet. The base is in black or grey fibreglassreinforced nylon, or in polished aluminium. The dual-wheel, self-braking castors are made of nylon for soft floors, or with a soft polyurethane tread for hard floors. The fixed glides are in reinforced nylon.
- Fixed base with four legs in tubular steel varnished black or chrome
All models, except for fixed-base versions
- Height adjustment of the seat via a gas pump.
- Height adjustment of the lumbar support. (photo 6)
- Models with a swivelling seat can be equipped with multiblock synchron movement, multiblock synchron movement with sliding seat, multiblock synchron movement with sliding seat and forward seat-tilt adjustment, all with multi-position locking, oscillation adjustment and anti-shock safety system.
- Polypropylene headrest upholstered and padded with self-extinguishing flexible polyurethane.
- Fixed armrests in black, grey or white polypropylene, or adjustable 4D armrests with a black or grey nylon structure and comfortable "soft touch" elastomer cover. (photo 1–4)
- Seat cushion with stitching.
- Seat cushion with integrated micro-springs (only with seams). (photo 5)
- Height-adjustable footrest in reinforced nylon.
Modelsmeasurements in centimetres
We are the only Italian company offering a 7-year warranty on our products.
Please contact the Quality and Environment office for information on the certificates available on the series.
Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital, Rome, Italy
A tailor-made project to make waiting rooms, outpatient clinics and reception areas more welcoming.
University of Verona, Scientific and Technological Pole of Borgo Roma, Ca’ Vignal 3 Building, Verona, Italy
Furnishing the classrooms and lecture hall of the Ca’ Vignal 3 Building of the Scientific and Technological Pole of Borgo Roma
Department of Medicine and Surgery, University of Trento, Italy
A respectful setup in the historic buildings of the Trento university, with education-specific seating.
Marine Interiors, Ronchi dei Legionari (Gorizia), Italy
Setup of the headquarters of Marine Interiors, part of the Fincantieri Group.
Mole Vanvitelliana, Ancona, Italy
The conference room of the Cultural Centre furnished with Ares Line solutions.
University of Padua, Department of Biology and Biomedicine, Italy
Inside the 'il Fiore' building, designed by Mario Botta, there are more than 2,800 seats for lecture halls and teaching laboratories.
Region of Lombardy, Palazzo Lombardia, Milan, Italy
Installation of over 10,000 seats for the seat of Lombardy’s regional government: solutions for executive offices, workstations, meeting rooms and training rooms.
University of Eastern Piedmont, Perrone Campus, Novara, Italy
Outfitting of Hall C with customised bench seats and desks, all with integrated technology for a new concept of the lecture hall.
Johnson & Johnson, headquarters in: Dubai, Paris, London, Sao Paulo, Mexico City and Taipei
A solution designed for training rooms and replicated in the group's various international locations.
Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Library, Rome, Italy
A fully customised project for the university library, with study stations equipped with integrated technology.
Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute, Bologna, Italy
A solution for the conference room of the Bologna Institute.
Expo Center, Ekaterinburg, Russia
This international exhibition centre is one of Russia’s top three complexes in terms of size and features, with seating that adapts the space to serve many usage needs.