A design for collective spaces that is articulated on several levels of development, each of which is designed to provide the widest possible uses. A varied range of beam-mounted seats, with fixed or folding seat, with and without armrests, with anti-panic writing tablet and with side courtesy table.
- Versatile and customizable.
- 3 different bases: 4-leg; 5-spoke nylon base with wheels or fixed feet, base on supporting beam with movable foot and leg or fixed floor-mounted foot.
- Alignment hook.
- 1IM-class reaction to fire
- 1-class reaction to fire
- 7-year Warranty
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- Seat and backrest in varnished natural beech plywood or padded and upholstered, tubular steel frame. Any padding in shape-retaining synthetic foam.
- Four-leg base in tubular steel.
- Five-spoke base in nylon with castors or fixed feet. The self-braking swivel castors are in nylon for soft flooring or with polyurethane tread for hard flooring. The fixed feet are in nylon.
- Base on supporting cross-member in rectangular steel section, with leg and foot in welded oval steel tube and nylon feet.
Only in the swivel version
- Seat height adjustment with gas cylinder.
- Armrests in injection moulded polypropylene with steel frame.
- Writing tablet in HPL with black rounded edging with anti-panic mechanism in reinforced nylon.
- Side table for waiting bench in black laminated particle board with rubber edging.
- Document basket in arc-welded steel wire.
Modelsmeasurements in centimetres