A program for collective spaces that is articulated on several levels of development, each of which is designed to provide the widest possible uses.
A varied range seats on beam, with fixed or tip-up seat, with and without armrests, with anti-panic writing tablet and side courtesy table.
- Versatile and customizable
- 3 Base types: four-leg base in tubular steel; five-spoke base in nylon with castors or fixed feet. The self-braking swivel castors are in nylon for soft flooring or with polyurethane tread for hard flooring. The fixed feet are in nylon. Base on supporting cross-member in rectangular steel section, with leg and foot in welded oval steel tube and nylon feet.
- Seat and backrest in varnished natural beech plywood or padded and upholstered, tubular steel frame. Any padding in shape-retaining synthetic foam.
- Only in the swivel version: seat height adjustment with gas cylinder.
- Optional accessories: Armrests in injection moulded polypropylene with steel frame. Writing tablet in HPL with black rounded edging with anti-panic mechanism in reinforced nylon. Side table for waiting bench in black laminated particle board with rubber edging. Document basket in arc-welded steel wire.
- Ganging device on demand.
- 7 years warranty
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.