Metropolitan is a complete collection featuring a highly varied range of sides and backrests, all perfectly coordinated and interchangeable. This makes it ideal for classic or contemporary settings. The Rossini sides feature armrests carved from a single piece of solid wood, in soft and elegant lines.
- Sides with characteristic shapes: ROSSINI
- Seat rise mechanism equipped with a damper allowing for completely noiseless tip up
- Backrest and seat are tamper-proof and easily removable, requiring no tool use by maintenance personnel
- Options: seat with micro-springs and removable armrests
- Wide range of accessories available to complete the collection
- Configurable and ISO354-certified acoustic performance
- Easily separable, fully recyclable components
- Wood material certified by FSC® international standard
- Complies with the highest levels of the EN 12727 standard and with the GPP (Green Public Procurement)
- 7-year warranty
- Conforms to the highest international fire reaction standards (Class 1IM for Italy)
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
Dimensionsmeasurements in centimetres
We are the only Italian company offering a 7-year warranty on our products.
For information on the certificates available on the series: Quality and Environment.
Kursaal Santalucia Theatre, Bari, Italy
Theatre seating with technology that allows all seats to be folded and the floor raised to stage height, creating a single unified space.
Opera Fraterna Domus, Sacrofano, Italy
Ares Line furnishes the conference room of this important facility on the outskirts of Rome.
Ca' Foscari University of Venice, Polo San Basilio, Venice, Italy
Ares Line has been able to adapt to the needs of users and environment alike in this setup for the Venetian university, with a seating system that adapts to requirements.
Adolfo Ibañez University, Santiago, Chile
Equipped with lecture hall seating and customised teaching solutions for the first business training school in Latin America.
Assolombarda, Milan, Italy
A tailor-made solution for three multi-purpose rooms, with elegant and functional seating and maximum respect for the architectural envelope.
Central University Library, Bucharest, Romania
Ares Line furnishes the auditorium of the library, an important cultural and scientific complex, with armchairs embellished with oak details.
Assimpredil, Milan, Italy
The conference room is furnished with a solution in which colour choice and design blend in perfectly with their surroundings.
Elfo Puccini Theatre, Milan, Italy
The Shakespeare hall of the “multiplex theatre” has been set up with specially developed seats for this realisation.
CREA-MS, Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil
Extremely versatile and comfortable seating for the Convention Centre hall.
Österreichisches Filmmuseum, Vienna, Austria
Ares Line furnishes the cinema hall with comfortable and elegant armchairs.
Hall of Social Works, Vicenza, Italy
The conference room of the Hall is fitted with Ares Line chairs, perfectly integrated with the environment they furnish.
Ca' Foscari University of Venice, Santa Margherita Auditorium, Venice, Italy
The university auditorium, a magnificent example of architectural renovation, is furnished with elegant Ares Line seating.