Thesi is the innovative and functional program for lecture halls, conceived to satisfy the increasingly urgent needs of interaction between teacher and students. The external or built-in arrangement for multimedia connections, a variety of ergonomic seatings - in wood or padded and upholsterd -, great innovations in terms of wiring supports and safety, make Thesi a program that brilliantly solves the basic needs of room, safety and practicality.
- Numerous configurations and customization possibilities: Educational Bench, E-learning Bench, Library Bench.
- Wiring systems converged into the Modesty Panel for functional wiring management.
- Numerous accessories.
- 7 years warranty.
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- The seating is a shell made of 12 mm shaped beech plywood, covered with a 20 mm padding and upholstered or aniline natural varnished colour F2 and with a slip-proof coating. The varnished version is available also with two upholstered panels padded with contoured polyurethane foam, with the average thickness of 20 mm and the density 30kg/m3. Available also with "Jolly" model seating ( without armrests), with frame in tubular steel and with the padding in self-extinguishing polyurethane, cold foamed without CFC; average density 50kg/m3.
- The leg is made of circular tubular steel, diameter 80X3 mm, welded to a circular foot of drawn steel-plate, diameter 210X4mm, with three holes for floor mounting.
- The swing-away beam, with the memory return action when the seat is unoccupied, is made of die-cast aluminium; the connection cone for the seat is made of 28 mm shapely turned steel.
- The fixing plate of the swing-away beam is made of 8 mm steel plate.
- The fixing plate of the table top is made of 3 mm steel plate.
- The bolts are a non-unscrewable type and the nuts are self-locking.
- All metal parts are in V1 grey aluminium colour painted with epoxy powders and a black or white zinc galvanising process protects the small components.
- The 30 mm thick table top is made of scratch-resistant bi-laminated ( maplewood ) finish ) or in melamine-coated ( light grey finish ) wood conglomerate, both with edges in 2 mm thick ABS. The table top can have a wiring round cutout, 60 mm diam., with a grey plastic cover with an adjustable opening. the table top can be arranged for the installation of the power and LAN accommodation system.
- The modesty panel is made of 1,5 mm drilled steel-plate, complete with an undertop cables management channel made of 1,5 mm steel plate.
- The inspectable frontal panel us made of 2 mm anodized etruded aluminium; it can easily be opened for the installation and the maintenance of the power and/or data connections. The fixed rear cover of the frontal panel is made of 2 mm steel-plate. The fixing and connecting brackets are made of 3 mm steel plate. The side end coverings are made of polypropylene.
- The E-learning bench is equipped with a computer holder in 1,5 mm steel plate, with rear side in drilled steel - plate for air ventilation and arranged for an antitheft device.
- The partition panel is made of beech coloured bilaminate or of translucid polycarbonate, with anodized aluminium frame.