The Zero9 is an extremely comfortable multifunctional chair suitable for numerous applications including work environments. The outstanding attention to detail, along with the variety of fi nishes and the availability of a wide range of models makes this an exciting and must have series. All of the Zero9 models can nest or can be stacked vertically. The stacking and nesting capability is also available when the chair is equipped with a tablet arm.
- Extremely comfortable multifunctional chair
- Seat and backrest can be in: scratch resistant polypropylene in various colours (some self-extinguishing colours available); in scratch resistant polypropylene with panel padded with self-extinguishing shape-retaining flexible polyurethane; in varnished natural beech laminate (also selfextinguishing), available on design in various stains and finishes. Backrest can be also formed with black nylon frame covered with polyester mesh.
- Manual fold-away armrests in fibreglass reinforced polypropylene.
- Anti-panic removable writing tablet in HPL with die-cast polished aluminium frame.
- All of the Zero9 models can nest or can be stacked vertically (also available when the chair is equipped with a tablet arm).
- 7 years guarantee.
- The Zero9 range is complimented with the availability of a matching folding Zero9 table
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- The flip up seat (nesting for horizontally storage) is in scratchproof polypropylene available in many colors, with optional upholstered seat panel padded with fire-retardant polyurethane foam with thickness of 8 mm and density of 40 kg/m3; or it can be in 10 mm natural varnished beech ply-wood, available also veneered by an engineered wood veneer with a choice of finishes.
- The flexible backrest is in scratchproof polypropylene available in many colors, with optional upholstered back panel padded with fire-retardant polyurethane foam with thickness of 8 mm and density of 30 kg/m3; it can be in 10 mm natural varnished beech ply-wood, available also veneered by an engineered wood veneer with a choice of finishes. The back in mesh is made with a nylon frame and coated with POLO mesh of different color. The two wire steel springs with diameter of 4.5 mm enable the flexing back movement. The back supports are made of polished die-cast aluminum.
- The frame is made of tubular steel with an ellipsoidal section with two flat faces of size 35x18 mm and thickness 1.5 mm, including a nylon easy ganging device for conference use. The supports of the seat are in stamped steel and are 3 mm thick. All metal parts are epoxy powder coated grey or white and the small components are protected by a nickel-plated galvanizing process. The PP components of the structure are in color matched to the metal frame (grey or white).
- The flip-up arms are in polypropylene reinforced with glass-fiber.
- The removable writing tablet is fixed on a polished die-cast aluminum support. The tablet is made of HPL (High Pressure Laminate) 8 mm thickness in grey aluminum color and with rounded edges.
- The reinforced nylon glides act as point of contact on when stacking chairs, so that there is no risk to flatten the seat foam; available also glides with felt washer for use on soft ground.
- The dual-wheel self-braking castors are in reinforced nylon for soft floor or with polyurethane tread for hard floor. The vertical stacking capability is not available when the chair is equipped with castors.
WITH FLIP-UP ARMS
WITH ANTI-PANIC WRITING TABLET
CASTORS AND GLIDES