The Eidos line is constantly evolving, while maintaining its roots in its original design. It offers a wide range of variations to fit the needs of diverse conference halls and spaces. Its bold lines bring technical elements like metallic feet seamlessly together with soft fabric and upholstered parts.
- Sides with characteristic shapes: EVO, X-ONE and FLIP-UP
- Seat with shock absorbers allows it to be folded up silently and smoothly
- Backrest and seat are tamper-proof and easily removable, requiring no tool use by maintenance personnel
- Options: seat with micro-springs, configurable on floor-mounted beam or mobile feet, anti-panic writing tablet (left-handed version also available), and anti-panic table behind backrest
- Wide range of accessories available to complete the collection
- Configurable and ISO354-certified acoustic performance
- Easily separable, fully recyclable components
- Wood material certified by FSC® international standard
- Complies with the highest levels of the EN 12727 standard and with the GPP (Green Public Procurement)
- 7-year warranty
- Conforms to the highest international fire reaction standards (Class 1IM for Italy)
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
Dimensionsmeasurements in centimetres