In the Tempo Evo version, the rectangular side is replaced by a trapezoidal side which maintains the overall shape, but increases its dynamics and further improves functionality of the corridors between the rows.
The collection also includes Tempo Evo Wood with an entirely wooden side.
- The trapezoidal side improves functionality of the corridors between the rows.
- Seat with micro-springs for greater comfort, on request.
- Seat available with silent tipping system and without rebound
- Numerous accessories complete the collection. See all available accessories here.
- ISO354 certified acoustic performance
- Tempo Evo is formed of easily separable and completely recyclable components
- Tempo Evo is formed of wooden materials certified according to international standard FSC®
- As a result of its features, Tempo Evo can contribute to LEED certification of the building in which it is installed
- 7-year warranty
- Class 1IM reaction to fire
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
custom metal structure
electric socket on the side
place and row numbering
INSTALLATION WITH/WITHOUT ANTI-PANIC TABLE RETRACTABLE INTO THE SIDE
Seats: all versions
- space between rows min. 80cm (Italian regulation); recommended step height 40cm;
- installation on a curve: R<5m only for version with centre-to-centre distance of 54/56cm with double side; 5<R>20 m only for version with centre-to-centre distance of 56 cm (min. 100 places); R>20m for version with centre-to-centre distance of 54 cm (min.100 places)
Maximum gradient: max. 8% with table, max. 12% without tablet
INSTALLATION WITH TABLE ON THE BACK
Backrests: standard, wood with backrest table
Seats: all versions
Sides: standard, wood, air
- space between rows min. 85cm (Italian regulation); recommended step height 25cm;
- installation on a curve: not possible
Maximum gradient: max. 12% without tablet