An addition to the Woody collection is the Filo version, a classic chair available with an elegant and contemporary steel rod frame. Also available with armrests or grosgrain stithed upholstery and different bases.
- 3 setups with different shells: beech plywood, beech plywood with padded upholstered panels, grosgrain padded fabric.
- 2 types of bases: sled base with and without armrests, 4-spoke base.
- Perfect together with the multifunctional Zero9 Table.
- The version without writing tablet is stackable.
- Removable anti-panic writing tablet (with tool-free quick hook and release), available for right and left-handed users.
- 1IM-class reaction to fire
- 1-class reaction to fire
- 7-year Warranty
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- Moulding in uncovered varnished natural beech plywood.
- Moulding in natural beech plywood with finish in black or white plywood.
- Moulding in natural beech plywood, completely padded and upholstered.
- Moulding in uncovered natural beech plywood with padded and upholstered panels.
- Moulding upholstered in black leather.
Always with padding in self-extinguishing shape-retaining synthetic foam.
- Sled base in chromed steel rod with nylon feet.
- Trestle base in chromed steel rod with nylon feet. (1)
- Armrests in steel rod.
- Writing board in black polypropylene with anti-panic mechanism in reinforced nylon.