We create custom-made armchairs with attention, competence and great professionalism. Technical skills and a flexible approach allow us to work alongside our customers throughout the design process. We study and imagine tailor-made solutions that meet particular needs, and we collaborate with architectural firms to develop new products.
We face complex designs with a wealth of technical skills acquired over time, allowing us to offer customised and certified solutions.
Within this section you will find a selection of some of our most important tailor-made creations, those that have presented us with a challenge in which we exceeded our own expectations. We hope that they can be an inspiration for your project.
Aresline creates the Contract Design Network for turnkey and customised projects
In 2011 Aresline founded the brand: “Contract Design Network” (CDN), with which we wanted to communicate to the market our ability to manage complex projects. The CDN is in fact a commercial alliance (business network) between some complementary companies to better manage projects related to the world of collective spaces with particular attention to theaters and auditoriums, conference rooms and congress centers, multipurpose rooms, classrooms and training rooms. We are thus able to offer turnkey and customized solutions for furnishings, acoustic corrections, the stage, curtains and its technical furnishings, all multimedia systems, telescopic tribunes and retractable floors.
Some of our Achievements
To best convey our added value in articulated and complex projects, in which custom-made is often the winning key, we believe that nothing speaks better of our creations than the projects below. With over thirty years in the business, we can now boast numerous noteworthy achievements, such as:
- la Salle X inside the UNESCO headquarters in Paris. We designed, built and installed, in a very short time, the technical floor in curves and on steps, the multimedia system for simultaneous translation and integrated conferencing, in the large custom-made round table, as well as all of the seats of delegates and observers;
- the lecture hall of the Dasman Bilingual School in Kuwait City, in which we took part in the entire design of the room, and took care of the floor coverings, the customized acoustic correction, the stage, the multimedia system and the armchairs installed on the floor;
- the multifunctional conference room for the new BGL-BNP headquarters in Luxembourg, in which we installed a customized, motorized telescopic tribune, as well as all of the armchairs produced according to a design by the M3 Architectes studio. The seats are characterized by a very wide side, equipped with a large writing tablets, and folding backrest to re-enter the interior of the tribune when it is closed;
- the library of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart of Rome at the Agostino Gemelli hospital, completely built with custom-made furnishings designed by Ferrari Architect and Studio Cartolano. 240 study stations all connected to the network, and with Fonology acoustic panels for optimal acoustic performance.
The Aresline Process for Customized Armchairs
Thanks to the skills and knowledge gained in the design of tailor-made solutions, Aresline has set up a process that starts with meeting the customer, and culminates with the installation of a customized product. The steps in this process are:
- dialogue with the customer/designer;
- customized offer;
- prototyping of components (made with 3D printer);
- sample making;
- in-house testing;
- if the in-house tests are successful, continue, otherwise start again from point 3;
- official tests performed by external bodies;
- certification (in case the product is put in the catalog);
You might be interested in
We are the only Italian company to guarantee our products for 7 years.
All models, before being placed on the market, are subjected to certification by accredited bodies which decree their compliance with the international regulations in force on the subject. This has allowed us to be among the first companies, and the only one in Italy in the field of seating, which guarantee their products with a 7-year warranty.