Matrix is an extremely varied program complete with operative seating that fully complies with the European EN 1335 standard. With Matrix it is possible to combine an elegant design with ergonomics designed and developed for maximum comfort.
- The wide range of possible adjustments means that Matrix can be used by almost anyone, across almost the entire spectrum of anthropometric measurements.
- Fixed or 3D adjustable armrests
- “Up & Down” backrest adjustment
- Gas pump height-adjustable seat
- Sincron multiblock movement with adjustable oscillation and non-return safety system
- Adjustable-height lower back support
- Seat depth regulation
- 7-year warranty
- Class 1IM reaction to fire
Giovanni Baccolini has been working with Aresline on the creation of seating for workplaces and collective spaces since 1996.
- The seat is made of shaped beech ply-wood whereas the back is reinforced polypropylene. The interiors are in self- extinguishing polyurethane, cold-foamed, without the use of CFC.
- The shells for covering the seat and the backrest are made of shockproof and scratchproof black polypropylene.
- Both the tilting movements of the armchair, synchro and synchro with sliding seat, are obtained by using multiblock mechanisms with several locking positions, “fine” tilting adjustment and anti-return safety system.
- The backrest has the “Up & Down” height adjustment.
- The seat height adjustment is achieved by a gas pump.
- The armrests have chrome-plated or painted steel frame and polypropylene coverings. The arm pads are in black polypropylene. The finishes on the top might be: polypropylene, polyurethane self-skinning, upholstered or in varnished wood.
- The 5-star base is in reinforced nylon or, upon request, it can be in polished aluminium.
- The dual-wheel self braking castors are in reinforced nylon for soft floor or with polyurethane tread for hard floor. The fixed glides are in reinforced nylon.
- The fixed bases are in painted tubular steel.